Thursday, April 11, 2013

Write a letter personally to the burberry clothing lines

I laugh at the Grand Gala. I need your help to kill the enemy now? Executive, you give me a break! Jia Na with a wry smile. So many enemies, even if I resentment witch endless killing so many people! burberry outlet online the situation is not completely hopeless; NTU forces have a lot of infantry, not fast marching, burberry bags there is enough time to call air support to combat the forces of NTU. I immediately called the communications non-commissioned officers, and the regiment is connected to the radio communications. Jason, what do you do? The head of the calm voice from the other end of the communication over. Executive burberry bags There NTU forces are toward burberry bags position, preliminary estimates more than 5,000 people, in about 15 minutes or so will enter the warring within the scope of; shortage of my side, I need to support to resist NTU troops!

A large force of more than 5000 NTU? The head of paused. Good, I immediately coordinate air support to help you, your original Third Battalion will be allocated in the past to reinforce your position; currently stationed location is very important, regardless of the cost, in any case, hold you. I did my best, but I do not think defensible ...... I have not finished, head to the chipped interrupted. Jason, you have to hang on your location! burberry usa is now fighting on Earth, burberry bags can give up too much space, if you give up your position, NTU will directly burberry bags surrounded! In any case you want to keep it up! I know, I'll try. Well, Jason, I wish you good luck. Cut off communication, I do not know why there is a very good feeling: the head of the commitment will be deployed to support the use of force, but I do have a burberry bags will not get any feeling of support.

burberry purses quietly waiting, looking at NTU troops continue to move forward towards the burberry bags's location, ten minutes later, but I can not see any head of the promised air support, not even artillery support fire , nothing, as if the regiment did not know here are like NTU forces. NTU's troops have been close to within range, but I can not be ordered to open fire - the reason is very simple, I will not speak burberry bags face over burberry bags fifty times more than the enemy ground forces do not even NTU by the number of rolling flat burberry bags, summoned several fighters bombarded burberry bags positions but he is not embarrassed, and burberry bags happens to the lack of effective anti-aircraft weapons to resist air threats. Executive, you really have to call support? Jia Na asked me very worried. I Contact a look. I called to the communication of non-commissioned officers, but this time as soon as possible but in any event not turned on the communication lines of the regiment; obviously, but for the regiment of radio communications failure, the regiment deliberately cut off my radio communications.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment