Monday, January 21, 2013

the romantic continue with louis vuitton outlet store ny

"Mom and dad came back to me, okay?As you see, I think it can't keep anything down. "cheap louis vuitton handbags looked at the mother has been tight over his eyes and said.LV nodded, picked up off the ground clothes, took the dust after folded into the side of the wardrobe, just face hate strange, slightly frowned and don't know what to think.

Louis Vuitton looked at the mother's expression did not know what to say, just not what to say, dandled on one side of the gruff and peas, but one side Song Xiaodi from time to time with eyes peek is playing with the dog's son, she now wants Zhao Weiguo to come back, the good son to say out what, has never been so urgent.

Fortunately in mother-child speechless in less than ten minutes, the door rang Zhao Louis Vuitton outlet motorbikes, and Song Xiaodi was out, stay Zhao LV parked car, close the door, pulled the Zhao went to the son's room."I say you what I do, I don't take a shower." Song Xiaodi pulled at LV I do not know what to think about the sentence, Rao is done for many years the couple, in front of his son couldn't help blushed twisted Zhao LV arm and said: "what do you say, I have something for you."

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment